On Friday, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is conducting a webinar to highlight their Affordable Mortgage Lending Guide. In addition, the webinar will include panelists discussing state and federal mortgage products—with the goal to increase lenders’ awareness and understanding of available mortgage lending products and services.
According to the FDIC, the guide organizes information about programs and products from federal, state, Federal Home Loan Banks, and other sources to expand access to affordable mortgage credit to low- and moderate-income people and communities.
Because borrower and loan criteria, such as income limits, credit scores limits, loan-to-value limits, and debt-to-income ratios, are all subject to change, the guide provides insights with accurate and timely information.
Institutions can use this guide as a one-stop resource to gain an overview of a variety of program resources, compare different programs and their Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) implications, and help identify the next steps for program participation.
The webinar will commence December 8, 2017, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST.
To register, click here.
Also to be released this week:
- Black Knight Mortgage Monitor report, Monday at 12:01 a.m. EST
- Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Executive Session to consider the nomination of Jerome Powell as Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Tuesday 10 a.m. EST
- The Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index, Thursday at 9:45 a.m. EST
- The Fed’s Balance Sheet, Thursday at 4:30 p.m. EST
- The Employment Situation, Friday at 8:30 a.m. EST